[Slackdocs] NTP page needs proofreading (english)

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 17:22:35 CET 2013

On 03/01/2013 08:59 AM, Niki Kovacs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A short note to everybody : I'm back after a four-month absence, due to
> an intense Linux training course that ate up all my time and my private
> life. Course is finished, the world is now blessed with a dozen more
> die-hard Slackers, and I got my life back.
>
> For a start, I fleshed out my HOWTO on NTP by adding a general
> Introduction and some explanations. Could any of you native english
> speakers please read through this page? There may be some lingering
> gallicisms and germanisms. Feel free to correct them.
>
> http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:network_services:ntp
>
> Thanks & cheers,
>
> Niki

Welcome back, Niki! Congrats on successfully surviving your Linux course.

I just completed my own Cisco certification 2-month boot camp course. I
successfully passed my CCENT cert exam yesterday afternoon, actually.
ICND2-CCNA coming up in a few weeks.

And shortly after that, the CompTIA certs: Network+, A+, and Linux+; all
of which are substantially easier to pass than these damned Cisco certs. ;)

I'm transitioning into a new career field; going from component level
electronics to computer networking and security. FUN! Old dogs can learn
new tricks. :)

Take care...

~Eric

--