[Slackdocs] Translator French ---> English ?

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Mar 8 14:59:31 CET 2013

Hello everybody,

Is there any *native* english speaker/writer around who reads fluent
french (and more importantly writes fluent english) ? Here's the thing.

I have loads of French documentation that I plan to convert to this
wiki. See for example here on my page, the long section after "Work in
progress", which I wrote during the last three days. It's a very
detailed course about package management and software compiling :

http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:kikinovak#work_in_progress

Now of course I *can* write in english, in the sense that a chicken can
fly and a horse can swim. But I'm not "at ease" with it. It's painful
and klutzy, and words don't always come easily.

Anyway: if someone feels up to the task, contact me on this list, I'll
have loads of new HOWTOs. What I plan to do is publish them one by one
on my personal page, and as soon as it's translated into english, I'll
move the french original in its place, to stay true to the
"english-first-then-the-translations" policy.

Cheers,

Niki

--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat