[Slackdocs] Translator French ---> English ?

A. Slacker s_h60 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 10 02:30:37 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm not a native English speaker but it has been my second language from an early age.  I'd be more than happy to translate some of your articles.  My only concern is that I currently have very little time to do so.  I could work on one document at a time and let you decide which one you'd like to prioritize.  Feel free to communicate with me directly.

Samuel.