[Slackdocs] Howto about merging PDF-files

Markus Hutmacher markus.hutmacher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 20:09:05 CET 2013

Am 13.03.2013 20:06, schrieb Bogus Zaba:
> pdftk (available from slackbuilds.org) is your friend.
yes, I know, I've found several tools, my concern was that there seemed
to be no programs in a stock Slackware-installation. Well, there is gs
(ghostscript) and I was told that imagemagick can handle PDF-files.

It was not obvious to me which program to use in order to merge my
files. And because I'm using Slackware for quite a while I thought, that
this would be an interesting topic for other users as well.

Regards

Markus

--

Markus Hutmacher