[Slackdocs] Translator French ---> English ?

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sat Mar 30 16:10:26 CET 2013

Le 10/03/2013 02:30, A. Slacker a écrit :
> I'm not a native English speaker but it has been my second language from
> an early age.  I'd be more than happy to translate some of your
> articles.  My only concern is that I currently have very little time to
> do so.  I could work on one document at a time and let you decide which
> one you'd like to prioritize.  Feel free to communicate with me directly.
>
> Samuel.

Erm... I don't know what you did exactly. But I just took a peek at my
page.

Not a single line has been translated since our exchange three weeks
ago. Well, this doesn't really matter.

On the other hand, one thing that really annoys me is that the french
text is now unusable. Have to do all the markup freshly from the
beginning. Not cool

I guess I'd rather take care of it myself from now on.

Niki

--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr