[Slackdocs] Request for reviewing an article

Gerardo Zamudio gerardo at gerardozamudio.net
Wed May 22 16:28:36 CEST 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Didier Spaier <didier.spaier at epsm.fr>wrote:

> This article:
> http://docs.slackware.com/**howtos:misc:**internationalization_and_**
> localization_of_shell_scripts<http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:misc:internationalization_and_localization_of_shell_scripts>
> needs to be reviewed by an editor.

I skimmed over the article and I can point out a few things that you can
modify. Instead of separating each sentence with a carriage return, try to
organize them into paragraphs. Instead of separating headings with a number
in parenthesis, make use of the various heading levels that the WYSIWYG
editor provides. Take a look at the style guide (
http://docs.slackware.com/slackdocs:styleguide ) for more help. I'll take a
more thorough look tonight when I'm home and see if there's anything that
needs to be done. Thanks for your contribution!