[Slackdocs] Cannot edit the "Configure your new Slackware System" page

Eric Hameleers eha at alienbase.nl
Wed Oct 23 00:12:31 CEST 2013

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013, Aaditya Bagga wrote:

> Hello!
> I have just become a member.
> I wanted to edit http://docs.slackware.com/slackware:beginners_guide
> ("Configure your new Slackware System").
> In the "Switch to a generic kernel" section I want to add some info about
> smp-kernels, becuase with the current info I was not booting with the generic
> kernel.
> Thanks!

Articles in the :slackware: namespace are reserved for the Wiki admins and
staff. If you want to see something changed there, please leave a message
in http://docs.slackware.com/talk:slackware:beginners_guide

The :howtos: namespace is where you will have all edit rights. However
take into consideration our community guidelines:

http://docs.slackware.com/slackdocs:styleguide#page_editing_etiquette
http://docs.slackware.com/slackdocs:styleguide#editing_policy

Cheers, Eric