[Slackdocs] SlackDocs website briefly down for upgrades - later today

Eric Hameleers eric.hameleers at alienbase.nl
Mon Apr 28 16:39:09 CEST 2014

Hi folks

The docs.slackware.com documentation site will be unavailable briefly
later today, when I will perform an upgrade of the DokuWiki software and
apply patches to the underlying Slackware OS.

My target window is between 4 and 7 hours from now (i.e. somewhere
between Mon Apr 28 18:30:0 UTC 2014 and Mon Apr 28 21:30:00 UTC 2014)
but it will depend on how the day proceeds.

The Wiki will of course not be down for the full three hours. I did a
trial-upgrade already of an offline copy and that went without apparent
glitches. My estimate is: 20 minutes downtime.

Eric