[Slackdocs] newbie questions

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:02:46 CET 2014

I think I misunderstood your question, I assumed that the inquiry on the
slackdocs mailing list would be referencing adding content to the wiki
rather than asking for shell scripting assistance.

The code or nowiki blocks in docuwiki should allow your text to be
displayed as they are written.

Are you having problems adding content or with formatting?

If you are looking for conventions then we can add conventions to the style
guide.

As for your article, it is looking good. Thank you for contributing.