[Slackdocs] newbie questions

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:20:42 CET 2014

Sorry for my previous response, some days are better than others.

Unless there is a disagreement from the editing team, I will start working
on list of conventions to be used as a standard. This task will require me
to also review and revise prior article to standardize the output. That
process will take a while to complete, but I believe it is needed.

Your article is being displayed in public without review because many of
the editors watch the modifications to articles as they are submitted, you
can find your article in the how-to index at
http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:start . Since there are a few new articles
in that section since my last cleanup, I will review, move and categorize
the non-categorizes articles by this weekend, so yours may move if it
belongs within one of the categories.

Thank you for your input, it displayed where we can improve the site and
has prompted a new review for me to undertake. Both are welcome.

Thank you,

Matthew Fillpot