[Slackdocs] newbie questions

pdi pdi at otenet.gr
Thu Dec 18 06:24:20 CET 2014

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 00:20:42 +0000
Matthew Fillpot <mfilpot at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for my previous response, some days are better than others.
>
> Unless there is a disagreement from the editing team, I will start
> working on list of conventions to be used as a standard. This task
> will require me to also review and revise prior article to
> standardize the output. That process will take a while to complete,
> but I believe it is needed.
>
> Your article is being displayed in public without review because many
> of the editors watch the modifications to articles as they are
> submitted, you can find your article in the how-to index at
> http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:start . Since there are a few new
> articles in that section since my last cleanup, I will review, move
> and categorize the non-categorizes articles by this weekend, so yours
> may move if it belongs within one of the categories.
>
> Thank you for your input, it displayed where we can improve the site
> and has prompted a new review for me to undertake. Both are welcome.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Matthew Fillpot

I found this

" Surround text strings containing example commands, filenames and
computer text with a “code text” markup. For example: man
rc.inet1.conf. There is a “TT” button in the button bar above which
will insert exactly that markup."

here http://docs.slackware.com/slackdocs:tutorial.

It seems some of the info on this page could be integrated in the style
page, with a reference to the style page.