[Slackdocs] Install Readme Files and the Wiki?

Serg Bormant bormant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:51:33 CET 2014

Hi,

It seems to me that README_UEFI.TXT needs link into Slackware64-current tree:
http://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware64-current/README_UEFI.TXT
instead of 32-bit.

http://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/README_UEFI.TXT
contains only note that installing 32-bit version in UEFI mode is
impossible.

--
wbr, sb