[Slackdocs] E-book version of Wiki content

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 23:54:01 CEST 2015

On 07/25/2015 12:20 PM, Didier Spaier wrote:

>> Version 1 attached. More to follow. Feedback please. :)
>
> I am not at all a designer but it looks nice. FWIW it's lighter once
> converted to jpeg (example attached). I did converted with fotoxx as I
> am used to that but that certainly can be done with ImageMagick.
>
> Didier

Thanks. I'm going to start on version 2 in just a few minutes. Will post
it to the list later.

Of course, the .jpg version is a much smaller file size than the .png,
but my eyes could not detect any degradation in color or saturation
using Geeqie to view. :)

~vtel

--

V. T. Eric Layton (vtel57, Nocturnal Slacker)
Tampa, Florida, USA