[Slackdocs] Can't create/edit pages in ru: namespace

Eric Hameleers eric.hameleers at alienbase.nl
Sun Jun 21 00:47:31 CEST 2015

fsLeg schreef op 20-6-2015 om 14:28:
> I finally decided to translate an article or two. According to the
> translation guide, I went to the page "ru:slackware:faq" to create a
> placeholder, but was greeted with "Access denied" page. After trying a
> few other pages, including "ru:howtos:multimedia:pulseaudio" (which
> would be my own article in the ru: namespace) I still got "access
> denied" when trying to create a page. I also noticed that I have
> read-only access to already created pages in the ru: namespace.
>
> I also noticed a couple of a little outdated pages, like "ru:start" and
> "ru:slackware:install", which I can't edit because of read-only access.
>
> I can understand the pages in the core namespaces, but not in the
> other ones. Do I need to get some status to post/edit pages in this
> namespace?

Hi

This was an unwanted side-effect from my lockdown a while ago, when
someone accidentally started creating new pages in the document root
of the wiki.
I had failed to notice that all translated pages were rendered
read-only as a result.

I fixed that now, and also fixed the corrupted changelog (the "recent
changes" page in the Wiki).

Good luck with creating content!

Cheers, Eric H.