[Slackdocs] Batch fix of formatting errors suggested.

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Thu Jun 25 10:25:40 CEST 2015

Hi,

here is an example of a minor formatting error that I come across in
many pages while testing a bidirectional dokuwiki <=> asciidoc converter
(I check that the visual appearance of the page is near identical in the
genuine page and after the conversion):

I see in the genuine source files:

* Originally written by
instead of:
   * Originally written by

I think that fixing this with something like that:
sed -i "s/^*Originally written by/  Originally written by/"
even not informing the author is acceptable. Do you agree?

What about fixing such minor thing with a batch script in all
namespaces/pages (maybe through a cron job)?

Cheers,
Didier