[Slackdocs] Article created in wrong place

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:46:54 CET 2015

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Aaditya Bagga
<aaditya_gnulinux at zoho.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a fIrst time contributor to Slackdocs.
>
> I searched for an article, searched for it, did not find it, so I created
> it:
> http://docs.slackware.com/setting_up_a_slackware_chroot
>
> But I think it got placed in the wrong place (it probably belongs under
> HowTos), and I dont know how to move it, so could anyone take the required
> action..
>
> Thx,
> Aaditya

You should have started the page from the howto "Add a page" buttons
within the appropriate section. I moved the page to
http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:general_admin:setting_up_a_slackware_chroot

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot

-Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
- http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot

-Linux.com - Moderator
- https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198