[Slackdocs] Do you need some help to fr-translate docs ?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Tue Sep 8 00:22:30 CEST 2015

Bonjour Cédric, bienvenue au club.

On 07/09/2015 14:38, Cédric M. wrote:
> Hello slackware docs,
>
> I wonder if you need some help to translate some articles on
> docs.slackware.com.

I would be grateful if you could translate those:
http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:misc:internationalization_and_localization_of_shell_scripts

http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:misc:how-to_translate_a_document_in_asciidoc_format

http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:misc:dokuwiki_versus_asciidoc_markups

I feel guilty as French is my native language...

The first article is big, the third one will me modified in a few days.

So maybe you could begin with the second one.

But I assume that you may set up your own priorities and begin with any
article you find useful.

> I can contribute to french translation, I have search for a "register"
> button but don't find it :-)

IIRC at the moment thee registration is closed because of spam.

Instead, just send an email to the editors/admin, see:

http://docs.slackware.com/slackdocs:contact

A bientôt,

Didier