[Slackdocs] Do you need some help to fr-translate docs ?

Xavier Belanger / Ellendhel slackdocs at ellendhel.net
Wed Sep 9 02:27:02 CEST 2015

Hi,

> I wonder if you need some help to translate some articles on
> docs.slackware.com.
>
> I can contribute to french translation, I have search for
> a "register" button but don't find it :-)

I know that Didier already pointed a couple of pages that
would need a French translation; if you have some extra
time it could also be helpful to review (and improve!)
what has already been translated. Especially the Slackbook:

 [ http://docs.slackware.com/fr:slackbook:start ]

Thanks for your help! :-)

About the "register" function it has been disabled; it's explained
on the English home page:

> Drop an email to slackdocs-admin if you want an account,
> the registration form has been temporarily disabled because
> of spam attacks!

The exact email address is slackdocs-admin <at> alienbase.nl

Sincerely.
--
Ellendhel <slackdocs at ellendhel.net>