[Slackdocs] non-default pulseaudio howto

V. T. Eric Layton nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:55:45 CET 2016

On 03/19/2016 10:01 AM, Luigi Trovato wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> thanks for your warm welcome and sorry for being quiet for so long :D
>
> I've just added my contributed howto regarding a non-default Pulseaudio
> configuration in -current and upcoming 14.2
>
> http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:multimedia:pulseaudio_non-default
>
> Could you please give a look at it and tell me if I've done it correctly
> or something should be changed for being more fitting to the standards?
> thanks to all!
>
> Luigi

The article looks fine, Luigi. I'm sure you'll be adjusting and
adding/removing as time goes by. That's the great thing about wiki
submissions. They live and grow as time goes on.

On an unrelated side note: I hate PulseAudio. I don't think I'm going to
like this change in Slackware. I don't even use Bluetooth for anything
on any system I own. I hate having to deal with PulseAudio now because
of this. Oh, well... I bitched. I feel better now. ;)

--
V. T. Eric Layton (vtel57, Nocturnal Slacker)
Tampa, Florida, USA