[Slackdocs] Slackbook Update Tracking

zithro slack at rabbit.lu
Mon Sep 17 18:35:32 CEST 2012

On 09/17/2012 10:01 AM, Alan Hicks wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:38:00 -0400
> Matthew Fillpot <mfilpot at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have added a table on
>> http://docs.slackware.com/talk:slackbook:start to track the
>> translated pages and what versions they have been updated to.  I will
>> post information about specific updates through this thread but would
>> like you to use the table to track your pages.
>>
>> Please let me know if you think this will help to simplify the
>> translation process or if you have other recommendations.
> Nice work. I wonder if any of the people working on translation efforts
> here would be interested in taking these translations and incorporating
> them into translated copies of the book.

Some French translators have already started to translate the book.
Gonna help them as well.
What do you mean exactly by "incorporating them into translated copies
of the book " ?
If I understand well, this could be pretty easy with Matt's "slackbook
to dokuwiki syntax" script. Once the translations are done here, we
would simply run the script to get a "book" version.

I didn't read the script yet, but I think if it works one way, no reason
it wouldn't work the other (with some tweaking of course) ! Am I wrong ?
BTW Matt, sorry I can't recall, is your script available somewhere ?