[Slackdocs] New article: Slackware on AWS EC2

Chris Abela kristofru at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:26:01 CET 2015

This looks like a premium quality wiki article. I wish I had the time
follow it.

However I do have some issues on the introduction. I frequently follow
documentation from other distributions and I would be really pissed off if
I were to find derogatory references to Slackware. Perhaps you may wish to
modify the following:

"Even so Slackware is nowadays - with some rare exceptions - not a subject
when people talk about cloud computing. In this department, Ubuntu (ouch!),
Red Hat (yugh!), SuSE (blargh!), even Amazon Linux - the official Linux
distribution from AWS - rules the block. Why is that?, one can ask."

Even if I agree with the contents, I think that the first three paragraphs
should be deleted as they are rather subjective and reduce the wiki to a
blog.

Chris