[Slackdocs] we need mainstream

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Aug 23 17:20:29 CEST 2012

Eric Hameleers a écrit :
> and I wanted it to be a language which could be supported by editors
> that both kikinovak and I can understand

Then you could equally have chosen german or french, and even latin and
ancient greek (just kidding :oD), since I reckon you're quite proficient
in languages other than your native language, Eric.

But I'm 100% with you on the choice of English as primary. English is
simply Slackware's "lingua franca", and you won't get very far without it.

Niki

--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr