[Slackdocs] images slackware:install

Emilio whiz at home.nl
Mon Aug 27 00:29:23 CEST 2012

Gerardo Zamudio wrote:
> Even if it's a text only install, sometimes the pictures are necessary
> in case the installer changes or if the instructions are not very
> clear to the reader.
>
> On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Emilio <whiz at home.nl
> <mailto:whiz at home.nl>> wrote:

>     Seems to me overkill, what really would be an improvement is to
>     give users a choice between a page with pictures and a  text only
>     page. I think it is a little weird to represent a text only setup
>     with pictures imho.
>
>     Emilio

Could you please post replies under the message your replying to?

I looked in creating text screens by mimicking the setup program would
be a cleaner solution. Screens might not be 100% identical but enough
for a reader to recognize. Unfortunate I was not able to determine the
font used in the setup program. And then is the question of getting that
font in  Dokuwiki. I guess not impossible but also not urgent. So I
agree that people need to know how the screen looks. But I wonder if you
need images for it.