[Slackdocs] New Slackware Linux Installation Images and its {paths|names}

Rodrigo Amorim Ferreira rodrigo at codecommunity.org
Tue Aug 28 23:14:48 CEST 2012

Hi there,

Can we have this image (or one similar and actual):

http://www.slackbook.org/html/installation/setup-program-w.png

available for use in the SlackDocs wiki? I really want to explain all
parts of the Slackware installation process to the users (new or
advanced ones). And I think, show them the setup initial screen would be
a good idea (also, to illustrate the HELP menu item, too).

NOTE 1: if we could have all Slackware Installation setup screenshots
available, better. Because we will be able to build a better (and
modular, easy-to-understand) installation (and, of course, show them how
to properly use the setup program latter after-installation) tutorial
for everyone (new or advanced users) interested in follow our
instructions (in our native languages too).

NOTE 2: And I think all images needs to be available in SlackDocs wiki
only (and not depend on external images that could be potentially
deleted some time).

NOTE 3: And also, can someone explain to me how can I obtain all paths
(links, names) about all installation images available in the SlackDocs
wiki?

Best Regards.

Rodrigo