[Slackdocs] Suggestion for Reply Order Structure in the List

Rodrigo Amorim Ferreira rodrigo at codecommunity.org
Tue Aug 28 23:37:51 CEST 2012

Hi there,

In a few emails in this discussion list I saw many different forms of
REPLY (or GROUP REPLY) that, I think, is disturbing the discussion. So,
I have a suggestion for everyone:

Based on the e-mail reply structure of many client-based (or web) email
account, I think will be better for everyone only answer emails in the
top part of the body (and not in the bottom part). That way we can
maintain a decreasing time-based answer system in any email present in
each thread.

What do you think?

Best Regards

Rodrigo