[Slackdocs] Slackbook Conventions and article updates

Gil ANDRE noryungi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:51:52 CEST 2012

Matthew: thank you, this is going very helpful.

The question I have now is: have you made the reverse script to go from dokuwiki to slackbook xml?

I am asking since I think it would be very good to update the slackbook from time to time, using the edits and contributions from the wiki... A bit more money for Pat V. & slackware.com...

Also, I wanted to translate the slackbook into French, and having something "ready to print" from the wiki would be great!
--
N.

Matthew Fillpot <mfilpot at gmail.com> wrote:

All,
I have nearly completed a script to convert the slackbook beta xml
into docuwiki syntax. I will complete the last two chapters and update
all slackbook pages to match the original flags and proper conventions
(as listed in the recently updated conventions section) this evening.

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot

-Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
- http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot

-Linux.com - Moderator
- https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198