[Slackdocs] Slackbook Update Tracking

Alan Hicks alan at lizella.net
Mon Sep 17 15:51:13 CEST 2012

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 23:59:15 -0400
Matthew Fillpot <mfilpot at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the update and recommendations. While converting the
> formatting tags to docuwiki syntax I noticed some spelling issues and
> tag inconsistencies which I will begin changing my local repo of the
> book. Would you like for me to submit the correction patches one
> chapter at a time or as a bulk?

It really doesn't matter. If you can make a unified diff of the changes
and e-mail those to me, I would be in your debt. If you can get those
fixes to me in another format, I'll work with that as well.

Additionally, for all those people doing translations, if you have any
questions as to what something means, please feel free to e-mail me
about them. In the last edition, many translators stumbled on American
colloquialisms and I've tried to minimize those in this edition for
precisely that reason. If I've included one that makes it difficult for
you to translate though; I'd like to know about it so I can change it
to something more suitable, not only for you but for others who are
doing translation efforts or whom might not be native English speakers.

--
Ecclesiastes 7:5