[Slackdocs] Just So You Know...

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 19:32:02 CET 2013

Dear fellow SlackDocs members,

I wanted to alert you to the fact that due to some upcoming commitments,
I will not be able to participate in this project to the level that I
had originally intended.

Starting this Tuesday, I'm returning to the classroom after many years
to take a course in Cisco hardware and application principles. My
intention is to get my Cisco certification with the ultimate goal of an
improved employment situation.

This is going to take up nearly all of my time and efforts in the next
few weeks. For this reason, I've requested of Eric Hameleers that he
remove me as a senior editor and allow me to stay with the project in
the capacity of a standard editor.

I am very proud to have been a small part of this project from its
inception. I regret that I could not participate more over this past
couple months. It's been a hectic time in my personal life. It promises
to be even more hectic in 2013, in a good way, though.

Thanks to all of you for all you've done and contributed to make this
project that success that it is. I'll catch up with you in a few months
after I'm able to add a few more alphabet soup letters (A+, CCNA, CCNP,
Network+, Security+, Linux LPI, etc.) after my name... and hopefully
some more $$$ to my bank accounts. ;)

Have a WONDERFUL 2013!!!

--
~V. T. Eric Layton, Nocturnal Slacker