[Slackdocs] [SPAM] Re: Spanish translation.

latincom at vcn.bc.ca latincom at vcn.bc.ca
Sat Jan 12 13:24:40 CET 2013

> ¡Hola, dragon!
>
> Soy el editor encargado de las traducciones al español. Puedes ir
> traduciendo los artículos que aún faltan y si quieres me envías los
> enlaces
> para revisar que estén dentro de los lineamientos definidos por el
> proyecto.
>
> Saludos,
> Gerardo Zamudio
>

> !DSPAM:1879,50ef085625482053816082!

Gerardo

I have 2 pages for translation; Dokuwiki Syntax, and SlackDocs Style
Guide. Both are read only. What is the procedure to do the translation?
Can you follow it for me?
I am assuming that translation to Spanish is going to be useful!

Thanks.
dragon.

BTW, i have finished the Translation Guide page. Have you seen it?